XMU Awards for International Students in China, 2020 – In 2006, XMU set up its own scholarships for international students studying in degree programs. Scholarship awardees will have their tuition fees covered. Moreover, monthly living allowances will be provided to outstanding postgraduates in accordance with the standards of Chinese Government Scholarships.
Founded in 1921, the University of Xiamen is one of the notable institutions designated as national, major universities in China. It is a large teaching and research university offering 82 undergraduate programs.
Why at Xiamen University? The university has a strong team of faculty and staff which provides a fairly complete range of educational programs to the students. It puts emphasis on the study aboard program to increase global awareness of students.
- Scholarship Program: XMU Scholarships for International Students.
- University or Organization: Xiamen University.
- Degree Level: Bachelor’s, Master’s & Doctoral.
- Award: Up to 100%.
- Nationality: International.
- Can be taken in: China.
XMU Awards for International Students in China, 2020
- 1. Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens in good health.
- 2. Educational background and age limits (as of September 1, 2020):
- (1) Bachelor’s programs: hold a high school diploma or above and be under the age of 25;
- (2) Master’s programs: hold a bachelor’s degree or above and be under the age of 40;
- (3) Doctoral programs: hold a master’s degree or above and be under the age of 45.
Pursuing a degree in any subject offered by the university.
Programs offered by Xiamen University, Click Here.
- Bachelor’s program: Tuition fee only.
- Master’s program: Tuition fee and living allowance (RMB 3,000/month).
- Doctoral program: Tuition fee and living allowance (RMB 3,500/month).
How to Apply
Application for the Scholarships will be considered only after the applicant has been admitted to Xiamen University.
Applicants shall complete online application at http://application.xmu.edu.cn and upload the scan copy of Application Form for Xiamen University Scholarships (https://admissions.xmu.edu.cn/16898/list.htm). The Scholarships Application Form should be completed in Chinese or English and signed by the applicant. There is no need to mail paper application materials.
Academic writing submission, letters of Recommendation, academic records, and curriculum vitae or resume must be submitted.
NOTE: Generally, applications may be online, via e-mail or mail, and can be in Web Page, Word or PDF format. And after entering any link you will be directed directly to the requested page.
For more information about the scholarship Click Here.
Application Deadline is April 15, 2020