UNH Grants for International Students in USA, 2020 – A limited number of Provost’s Assistantships and Dean’s Scholarships are granted to various academic departments within each College at the University of New Haven. All full-time domestic and international master’s students interested in a Provost’s Assistantship or a Dean’s Scholarship must complete their entire application packet for admission by the deadline for consideration.
Opened in 1920, the University of New Haven is a public research university. It offers various degree programs. Here, applicants will get excellent learning and teaching experience.
Why study at the University of New Haven? The university gives advice and a range of programs to empower applicants with the skills and knowledge to achieve for your future career and successfully change from candidates into professionals.
- Scholarship Program: Provost’s Assistantship and Dean’s Scholarship Opportunities.
- University or Organization: University of New Haven.
- Degree Level: Masters.
- Award: Up to 75% tuition assistance and other stipends.
- Nationality: International.
- Can be taken in: USA.
UNH Grants for International Students in USA, 2020
Applicants should meet the criteria to see whether they are eligible or not:
- Candidates must have good pre-qualification record.
- All over the world applicants can apply for this educational bursary.
- Seekers must be enrolled in a masters degree program at this university.
Masters degree in any area.
Degree Programs offered by University of New Haven, Click Here.
Provost’s Assistantship: Applicants will receive the following:
- An experiential learning and work opportunity for the entirety of their graduate program.
- 75% of tuition assistance
- An hourly wage
- 50% of tuition fee
How to Apply
Seekers who have successfully applied for a masters course at the University of New Haven will be automatically considered for the reward.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit official transcripts from all previous colleges attended
NOTE: Generally, applications may be online, via e-mail or mail, and can be in Web Page, Word or PDF format. And after entering any link you will be directed directly to the requested page.
For more information about the scholarship Click Here.
Application Deadline is
Provost’s Assistantship: October 1, 2020
Dean’s Scholarship: October 15, 2020