Undergraduate Student Bursary at UoM in Canada, 2020 – Every year, the University of Manitoba offers a wide-range of bursaries to both new and continuing full time and part-time students who are enrolled in school from September to April who have a demonstrated financial need and a minimum academic standing. Bursaries (student funding that does not need to be repaid) range in amounts from $100 to $1,000 with over $6 million awarded annually.
Bursary awards are primarily based upon financial need (as opposed to scholarships which are primarily based upon academics/marks). All bursary applications require students to complete a budget section. Please read carefully as the budget refers to a specific time period.
- Scholarship Program: International Undergraduate Student Bursary.
- University or Organization: University of Manitoba.
- Degree Level: Undergraduate.
- Award: Up to $240,000.
- Nationality: International.
- Can be taken in: Canada.
Undergraduate Student Bursary at UoM in Canada, 2020
To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Must register for and complete at least 60 percent of a full course load per term.
- Must meet minimum G.P.A. requirements. Continuing students must have a minimum degree G.P.A. of 2.0. New students (from high school) must have a grade 12 average of 70% or higher.
- International students in their first year of post-secondary study in Canada are not eligible to apply.
The sponsorship will be awarded for undergraduate course in any subject offered by the university.
Degree programs offered by University of Manitoba, Click Here.
Every winning student will get the amount worth up to $240,000 available annually. The award will be divided among eligible candidates according to their needs.
How to Apply
In order to apply for the opportunity , applicants must take admission in an undergraduate program at the University of Manitoba. After getting enrolled, candidates will be automatically considered for the opportunity.
To apply please attach the following documents: CV, Proof of language proficiency (international candidates) and Contact information (email, address, phone).
NOTE: Generally, applications may be online, via e-mail or mail, and can be in Web Page, Word or PDF format. And after entering any link you will be directed directly to the requested page.
For more information about the scholarship Click Here.
Application Deadline is October 1, 2020