Undergraduate Scholarships at UNoH in UK 2022 – Take advantage of George W Gray International Scholarships today! The University of Hull will be providing a tuition award for talented students for the academic year 2022-2023.
The award applies to international students holding an offer to enter full-time, Hull-based chemistry (BSc or MChem) taught degree programme. Successful scholars will receive £9,000.
The University of Hull, founded in 1927, is a public research university with about 2,000 programmes and 18,000 students spread across six faculties. They help their students reach their full potential and give them the skills to do well at UH.
Why study at the University of Hull? Candidates at this university can expect fieldwork, practicums, and networking events as part of their education. The university takes a global approach to education that places a high value on new ideas.
- Scholarship Program: George W Gray International Scholarships.
- University or Organization: University of Hull.
- Degree Level: Undergraduate.
- Award: £9,000.
- Nationality: International.
- Can be taken in: UK.
Undergraduate Scholarships at UNoH in UK 2022
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Be an international student holding an offer to study Chemistry, joining in year 1 (Level 4) or entering directly into year 2 (Level 5) or year 3 (Level 6)
- Have received an offer to study in an Undergraduate chemistry degree programme at the University of Hull
- Have achieved or worked towards high school chemistry equivalent to UK A-level grade B.
- Have achieved or worked towards the equivalent of 112 UCAS points.
- Pass a chemistry aptitude test set by the University of Hull. The pass mark will be 60% but may be adjusted as needed if the number of applications received results in need to do so.
International BSc Chemistry / MChem Chemistry.
Programs offered by University of Hull, Click Here.
Winners will receive up to £9000 for a tuition fee reduction for international students entering levels 4, 5, or 6. Duration of Award The award will cover every taught year of study, i.e., three years for students on BSc or four years.
How to Apply
There is no need to submit a separate application for the scholarship. All International offer holders will automatically be considered for the scholarship as part of the application process for Chemistry.
Applicants must attach your academic transcripts, CV, and copy of passport.
NOTE: Generally, applications may be online, via e-mail or mail, and can be in Web Page, Word or PDF format. And after entering any link you will be directed directly to the requested page.
For more information about the scholarship Click Here.
Application Deadline is August 23, 2022