Undergraduate Scholarships at Taft in Canada 2021 – Complete your study with a scholarship. Here, Taft College is awarding the Non-Resident Scholarships for highly motivated aspirants in Canada.
The funding programme is intended to encourage students who want to undertake the undergraduate degree programme at the college.
Founded in 1922 as Taft Junior College, Taft College is a public community college in Taft, California. It is a part of the California Community Colleges System and is accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges. It is one of only a few community colleges in California to have on-campus housing. It offers Associate in Arts and Associate in Science degrees as well as a variety of certificates.
Why study at Taft College? Taft College is committed to creating a community of learners by enriching the lives of all students we serve through career technical education, transfer programs, foundational programs, and student support services.
- Scholarship Program: Non-Resident Scholarships.
- University or Organization: Taft College.
- Degree Level: Undergraduate.
- Award: Educational fund.
- Nationality: International.
- Can be taken in: Canada.
Undergraduate Scholarships at Taft in Canada 2021
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- A Non-Resident student entering Taft College with a 3.00 or better high school cumulative grade point average or a 3.00 cumulative grade point average as a full-time college student the previous term and enrolls as a full-time student is eligible to receive the Non-Resident scholarship. The student must attend on-campus to receive the non-resident scholarship.
Undergraduate degree in any subject offered by the university.
Degree Programs offered by Taft College, Click Here.
Taft College will provide the educational fund for students to complete their studies in Canada.
How to Apply
Applicants must have to enroll in the undergraduate degree programme at the college. Students complete the FAFSA or California Dream Act Application.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit official transcripts from all previous colleges attended
NOTE: Generally, applications may be online, via e-mail or mail, and can be in Web Page, Word or PDF format. And after entering any link you will be directed directly to the requested page.
For more information about the scholarship Click Here.
Application Deadline is November 1, 2021