Undergraduate Scholarships from FMCC in USA, 2020 – Fulton-Montgomery Community College announces a number of scholarships or Financial Aid for international students to pursue any of the College’s undergraduate degree programs in the United States for the academic year 2020-2021.
At Fulton-Montgomery Community College, a campus of the State University of New York, we are committed to helping our students reach their educational goals. We do this by creating an informal but respectful relationship between students and teachers, a relationship that promotes both learning and personal adjustment to a new environment. Teaching and advising are our most important activities. We are a small institution, and among our 2500+ students you will be treated as an individual.
International students find this combination of advantages makes Fulton-Montgomery Community College a good place to start in the American system of higher education. We develop academic foundation and the self-confidence that foreign students need to pursue their studies in the United States. Our Associate Degree programs are equivalent to the first two years of study in a four-year university program.
- Scholarship Program: YouAreWelcomeHere Scholarship.
- University or Organization: Fulton-Montgomery Community College.
- Degree Level: Undergraduate.
- Award: 50% per year, renewable.
- Nationality: International.
- Can be taken in: USA.
Undergraduate Scholarships from FMCC in USA, 2020
- International students.
- Have graduated from a secondary school.
- Students for whom English is not their first language, or who are not from English-speaking countries, need to submit one of the proofs of English proficiency, like IELTS or TOEFL.
Any of the undergraduate degree programs offered by Fulton-Montgomery Community College.
Undergraduate Degree Programs offered by Fulton-Montgomery Community College, Click Here.
- Scholarship can be renewed for up to 2 years (Fall and Spring semesters only).
- Participate in at least 10 hours of cultural sharing and engagement with the local community.
- Maintain a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0.
- Enroll and successfully complete a minimum of 12 credits (exception may be granted) for Fall and Spring semesters.
How to Apply
- Apply for admission to FM by March 1, 2020
- Submit the essay or video to [email protected] by March 1, 2020.
- If awarded a scholarship, claim it by submitting a tuition deposit to FM by April 1, 2020.
Submit the essay or video to [email protected] by March 1, 2020.
NOTE: Generally, applications may be online, via e-mail or mail, and can be in Web Page, Word or PDF format. And after entering any link you will be directed directly to the requested page.
For more information about the scholarship Click Here.
Application Deadline is March 1, 2020