Undergraduate Scholarships at Brandeis in USA 2021 – To nurture the talent of international students in the USA, Brandeis University is actively offering beneficial Wien international awards for the academic year 2021-2022.
The grant is made available to international students who wish to undertake any undergraduate degree programme at Brandeis. Students must have the minimum required GPA and must fit in the criteria to receive this application.
Brandeis University is a private research university in Waltham ranked #446 in QS Global World Rankings 2021. It holds a mission to teach and impart education with utmost sincerity and truthfulness.
Why study at Brandeis University? The students at Brandeis are empowered to do great things. The students enjoy a combination of resources and access. They build close relationships with faculty and a dynamic community of students who are as invested in bettering themselves as they are in pursuing a greater good. It is open to faculty and students of all backgrounds and beliefs.
- Scholarship Program: Wien International Scholarship Program (WISP).
- University or Organization: Brandeis University.
- Degree Level: Undergraduate.
- Award: Tuition fee.
- Nationality: International.
- Can be taken in: USA.
Undergraduate Scholarships at Brandeis in USA 2021
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be active in extracurricular activities and other non-academic activities.
- The applicants must be enrolled and accepted into the university.
All undergraduate courses and subjects in science, the arts, politics, business, and the humanities offered by the university are eligible.
Degree Programs offered by Brandeis University, Click Here.
The selected students will be presented the award in the form of funds toward the tuition fee and the cost of study at Brandeis University.
How to Apply
- The students are required to apply using the university portal.
- The applicants can also apply through the Common Application.
- Accepted students who fit the eligibility of the award will be considered.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit official transcripts from all previous colleges attended
NOTE: Generally, applications may be online, via e-mail or mail, and can be in Web Page, Word or PDF format. And after entering any link you will be directed directly to the requested page.
For more information about the scholarship Click Here.
Application Deadline is November 1, 2021