Undergraduate Scholarship at UTC in USA 2021 – A bachelor’s degree is a worthwhile investment that can assist you in fulfilling your lifelong educational and career goals. Therefore, the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga is proving International Undergraduate Student Scholarships.
Founded in 1886, UT Chattanooga is an above-average public university based in Chattanooga, Tennessee. It offers over 140 undergraduate majors and concentrations, over 50 undergraduate minors, and nearly 100 graduate programs and concentrations.
Why study at the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga? The university allows you to study a wide variety of academic subjects. It also provides a variety of services to help international students both inside and outside of the classroom.
- Scholarship Program: International Undergraduate Student Scholarship.
- University or Organization: University of Tennessee at Chattanooga.
- Degree Level: Undergraduate.
- Award: Up to $5,000.
- Nationality: International.
- Can be taken in: USA.
Undergraduate Scholarship at UTC in USA 2021
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- International first-time freshmen who have completed their UTC international undergraduate application and received an acceptance letter with a UTCID can apply for this application .
- UTC defines international students as F-1 visa applicants/holders.
- International students who are currently recipients of other opportunities are NOT eligible for the UTC International Undergraduate Student Scholarship.
- Students must maintain active F-1 status to receive the second instalment of the program.
- Students must be registered for at least 12 credit hours. Students who are placed on a reduced course load are NOT eligible to receive the second instalment of the program.
- Students whose records indicate Code of Conduct violations or Honor Code violations will NOT be eligible to receive the program.
Undergraduate degree in any subject area offered by the university.
Undergraduate Degree Programs offered by University of Tennessee at Chattanooga, Click Here.
The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga will provide up to $5000 a year for high achieving international first-year students.
How to Apply
To be considered for the grant, first, you must apply for admission to UTC. After that, you should complete and submit the online application form for this award.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit official transcripts from all previous colleges attended
NOTE: Generally, applications may be online, via e-mail or mail, and can be in Web Page, Word or PDF format. And after entering any link you will be directed directly to the requested page.
For more information about the scholarship Click Here.
Application Deadline is July 1, 2021