Undergraduate Postgraduate Scholarships at UoD in Hungary 2022 – The University of Debrecen is now rewarding students with excellent academic performance through its generous Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarships.
This scheme is made available for international first-year applicants. The purpose of this programme is to find new talent from around the world and encourage them to study at the university.
The University of Debrecen is a government-supported public research university. Its campus is located in a natural forest area that is under international environmental protection. They offer internationally competitive degrees widely recognized, even outside the European Economic Area (EEA) countries. It has 29,000 students from over 110 countries and 500+ research labs.
Why study at the University of Debrecen? The university intends to become a top-tier research university integrating education, research, health care, and agricultural activities with an international ranking, found in the upper half, under both “Programs” and “Institutions.
- Scholarship Program: Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship.
- University or Organization: University of Debrecen.
- Degree Level: Undergraduate, Masters, and PhD.
- Award: Full tuition and other stipends.
- Nationality: International.
- Can be taken in: Hungary.
Undergraduate Postgraduate Scholarships at UoD in Hungary 2022
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Aspirants have to enroll in the degree programme at the university.
The scholarship will be awarded in Agriculture, Business, Computing, Engineering, Health Sciences, Humanities, Medicine, and Sciences.
Programs offered by University of Debrecen, Click Here.
- Free tuition for the entire duration of studies.
- Monthly grant for students of Bachelor, Master, or PhD program.
- Contribution to accommodation
- Free medical insurance for the entire duration of a BSc, MSc, or Ph.D. program.
How to Apply
o being enlisted in the programme, students are required to enroll in the degree programme at the university. Complete the online application form.
Applicants must attach your academic transcripts, CV, and copy of passport.
NOTE: Generally, applications may be online, via e-mail or mail, and can be in Web Page, Word or PDF format. And after entering any link you will be directed directly to the requested page.
For more information about the scholarship Click Here.
Application Deadline is Open