Undergraduate Postgraduate Scholarships from QUT in Australia, 2020 – Queensland University of Technology announces a number of scholarships or Financial Aid for international students to pursue any of the University’s Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree programs supported by the grant in the Australia for the academic year 2020-2021.
The Queensland University of Technology (QUT) is a public research university located in the urban coastal city of Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. QUT is located on two campuses in the Brisbane area: Gardens Point and Kelvin Grove. The university in its current form was founded in 1989, when the then Queensland Institute of Technology (QIT) was granted university status by the Queensland University of Technology Act 1988, and by the subsequent merger of Brisbane College of Advanced Education with QUT in 1990.
In 2015, QUT had enrolled 48,503 students, including 8,218 international students from more than 100 countries, 35,304 undergraduate students, 12,035 postgraduate students and 1,164 non-award students. The university had a total of 4,872 full-time equivalent (FTE) staff members (academic, professional, full-time or fractional full-time and casual) in 2015, and an annual budget of over $900 million. In 2016, the total revenue generated by QUT from its continuing operations was $992.519 million.
- Scholarship Program: Creative Industries International Scholarship.
- University or Organization: Queensland University of Technology.
- Degree Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate.
- Award: 25% of your tuition fees.
- Nationality: International.
- Can be taken in: Australia.
Undergraduate Postgraduate Scholarships from QUT in Australia, 2020
- International students.
- Have graduated from a secondary school or Bachelor’s degree.
- Students for whom English is not their first language, or who are not from English-speaking countries, need to submit one of the proofs of English proficiency, like IELTS or TOEFL.
The Undergraduate and Postgraduate program will be awarded in Creative practice, communication and design.
Undergraduate and Postgraduate in Creative practice, communication and design programs offered by Queensland University of Technology, Click Here.
- a scholarship to cover 25% of your tuition fees for your first two semesters (one year) of study at QUT. This scholarship is based on your entry score.
- an ongoing scholarship to cover 25% of your tuition fees per semester of study at QUT, provided you meet the academic conditions.
How to Apply
You don’t need to apply separately for the scholarship. If you apply for and are accepted into one of the eligible courses, and you meet the criteria for the scholarship, we will offer you a scholarship as well as a place in the course.
Certified copies of award certificates, academic transcripts, passport, and language ability proof.
NOTE: Generally, applications may be online, via e-mail or mail, and can be in Web Page, Word or PDF format. And after entering any link you will be directed directly to the requested page.
For more information about the scholarship Click Here.
Application Deadline is varies from program to program