Undergraduate Merit Scholarship at US in UK 2021 – We are delighted to offer one International School of Choueifat Undergraduate Merit Scholarship in 2021.
The scholarship is a competitive awards worth 50% of the tuition fee for an undergraduate degree programme starting in autumn 2021.
The scholarship is available for new international students who meet the eligibility criteria. You must be currently studying at an International School of Choueifat institution in one of the following countries; Lebanon, Egypt, Jordan, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar, United Arab Emirates or Oman. You must hold an offer to study at the University of Sheffield before you apply for this scholarship.
The University of Sheffield is a foremost research university with global fame for excellence. It offers programs and courses commencing to officially acknowledged higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees, master degrees, and doctorate degrees in various study areas.
Why study at the University of Sheffield? At this university, aspirants will get an opportunity to enhance their employability skills, obtain work experience, explore their engagement, and meet new personalities, which will help them grow in their aspired career paths.
- Scholarship Program: International School of Choueifat Undergraduate Merit Scholarship.
- University or Organization: University of Sheffield.
- Degree Level: Undergraduate.
- Award: Up to 50% waiver on tuition fees.
- Nationality: International.
- Can be taken in: UK.
Undergraduate Merit Scholarship at US in UK 2021
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- You must be currently studying at an International School of Choueifat institution in one of the following countries; Lebanon, Egypt, Jordan, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar, United Arab Emirates or Oman
- You must receive an offer to study a full-time or part-time undergraduate degree or foundation degree programme at the University of Sheffield before you can apply for this scholarship.
- Your degree/foundation programme must be scheduled to commence at the University of Sheffield in September 2021. All undergraduate degree courses are eligible with the exceptions of Medicine (A100/A101) and Dentistry (A200).
- You must receive an offer for a course studied in full at the University of Sheffield. Degree programmes split between the University of Sheffield and a partner institution are not eligible to apply for a scholarship.
- For tuition fee purposes you must be self-funded and eligible to pay the overseas tuition fee.
- You must not be a sponsored student*.
- You must enter a degree programme at the University of Sheffield in programme year 1 or year 2.
- For scholarship purposes all MArch programmes are considered as postgraduate taught programmes and are not eligible for any undergraduate scholarships.
- The University of Sheffield reserves the right to review and change scholarship provision.
Undergraduate degree program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
Programs offered by University of Sheffield, Click Here.
The University of Sheffield will provide the award of up to 50% waiver on tuition fees to the highly motivated student through the International School of Choueifat Undergraduate Merit Scholarship.
How to Apply
Aspirants can apply for the studentship via an online portal.
Applicants must attach your academic transcripts, CV, and copy of passport.
NOTE: Generally, applications may be online, via e-mail or mail, and can be in Web Page, Word or PDF format. And after entering any link you will be directed directly to the requested page.
For more information about the scholarship Click Here.
Application Deadline is May 17, 2021