Undergraduate Merit Award at UTS in Australia, 2020 – Undergraduate Merit Scholarship was established to encourage high achieving commencing international students completing the Australian Year 12 or high school studies comparable to the Australian year 12 in Australia and enrolling in an undergraduate program at UTS in Sydney.
Founded in 1988 as one of the largest universities in Australia, UTS is a public university of technology. It provides more than 130 undergraduate and 210 postgraduate degree programs.
Why at the University of Technology Sydney? At UTS, they provide students with the opportunity to choose a valuable academic program from a range of study courses through traditional and emerging disciplines.
- Scholarship Program: Undergraduate Merit Scholarship.
- University or Organization: University of Technology Sydney.
- Degree Level: Undergraduate.
- Award: $10,000.
- Nationality: International.
- Can be taken in: Australia.
Undergraduate Merit Award at UTS in Australia, 2020
To be eligible for this scholarship, you need to:
- Must be an international student (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia); and
- Must have completed an Australian Year 12 qualification or recognized high school studies comparable to an Australian Year 12 qualification in Australia, and be admitted to UTS based on this qualification; and
- Must meet all admission criteria for the selected undergraduate course; and
- Must be commencing studies in a UTS degree full-time on-campus in Sydney; and
- Must not be a recipient of a full tuition fee scholarship from UTS for the intended studies; and
- Must not be a government sponsored student.
The sponsorship will be awarded for the undergraduate coursework program in any subject offered by the UTS.
Degree programs offered by University of Technology Sydney, Click Here.
$10,000 paid in two equal instalments of $5,000 each towards first year tuition fees.
How to Apply
UTS International will automatically consider all commencing international students applying for an undergraduate program at UTS in Sydney for this Scholarship. There is no separate scholarship application or documentation in addition to what is required for the coursework application.
Applicants must attach your academic transcripts, CV, and copy of passport.
NOTE: Generally, applications may be online, via e-mail or mail, and can be in Web Page, Word or PDF format. And after entering any link you will be directed directly to the requested page.
For more information about the scholarship Click Here.
Application Deadline is April 30, 2020