Undergraduate Graduate Scholarships at UNT in USA 2021 – Get ready to grab an enriching and exciting learning opportunity named International Education Scholarships. This award is organized by the University of North Texas.
International Education Scholarship is awarded to students that actively participate in and contribute to campus internationalization at UNT.
Founded in 1988, the University of North Texas (UNT) is a public research university in Denton, Texas. It was known as North Texas State University. It consists of 14 colleges and schools.
Why study at the University of North Texas? They provide education that is both exceptional in quality and exceptionally affordable. It means living in a city known for its community of creative thinkers, artists, and entrepreneurs. And it means you’ll always have a home away from home.
- Scholarship Program: International Education Scholarship.
- University or Organization: University of North Texas.
- Degree Level: Undergraduate & Graduate.
- Award: Educational fund.
- Nationality: International.
- Can be taken in: USA.
Undergraduate Graduate Scholarships at UNT in USA 2021
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Students must meet full-time enrollment status requirements unless approved otherwise;
- Students must be enrolled in a degree-granting program.
- Students must have a proven commitment to campus internationalization at UNT as evidenced by participation in/organization of internationalization events and activities on campus.
The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
Programs offered by University of North Texas Click Here.
The University of North Texas will provide the educational fund for applicants to study in the USA.
How to Apply
To participate in the programme, students are required to enroll in the undergraduate or graduate degree programme at the university.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit official transcripts from all previous colleges attended
NOTE: Generally, applications may be online, via e-mail or mail, and can be in Web Page, Word or PDF format. And after entering any link you will be directed directly to the requested page.
For more information about the scholarship Click Here.
Application Deadline is November 15, 2021