Warren Braxton Bannister Undergraduate Bursaries at UQ in Australia, 2020 – Established in 2004 and maintained by an endowment from the estate of the late Warren Braxton Bannister. The purpose of the bursaries is to support undergraduate students enrolled in programs relating to social science, political science and government.
- Scholarship Program: Warren Braxton Bannister Undergraduate Bursaries in Social Science, Political Science and Government.
- University or Organization: University of Queensland.
- Degree Level: Undergraduate.
- Award: $3000.
- Nationality: International.
- Can be taken in: Australia.
Warren Braxton Bannister Undergraduate Bursaries at UQ in Australia, 2020
An applicant is eligible for a Bursary if the applicant:
- (a) submits an application for a Bursary to the Associate Dean by the closing date for applications; and
- (b) at the time of application –
- (i) has completed at least 16 units in the Approved Program and, where applicable, the Relevant Field; and
- (ii) is enrolled full-time in a subsequent semester of study in the Approved Program and, where applicable, a Relevant Field.
Undergraduate course in the field of social science, political science and government.
Degree programs offered by University of Queensland, Click Here.
The University of Queensland will provide financial support for a deserving candidate to complete their undergraduate study in Australia. All the successful applicants will be provided with a scholarship of $3000.
How to Apply
In addition to downloading and completing the application form, all applicants are required to provide documentary evidence to support claims of financial need.
The selection committee will access studies reports for all studies an applicant has undertaken at the University of Queensland. Applicants are encouraged to provide documentary evidence to support claims made in this application form.
Please refer to the Frequently Asked Questions document for more information.
Submitting an Application
Please download and complete the application form and email it through with relevant attachments to [email protected]
Please note that from Tuesday 17 March 2020 applications must be received by email only. If you have any questions about the application process please email [email protected]
Applications are to be received at the above postal or email address by Friday, 1 May 2020.
Applicants must attach your academic transcripts, CV, and copy of passport.
NOTE: Generally, applications may be online, via e-mail or mail, and can be in Web Page, Word or PDF format. And after entering any link you will be directed directly to the requested page.
For more information about the scholarship Click Here.
Application Deadline is May 1, 2020