Undergraduate Academic Excellence Award at UTS in Australia, 2020 – To attract high performing commencing international students to enrol in an undergraduate coursework program at UTS in Sydney.
Founded in 1988 as one of the largest universities in Australia, UTS is a public university of technology. It provides more than 130 undergraduate and 210 postgraduate degree programs.
Why at the University of Technology Sydney? At UTS, they provide students with the opportunity to choose a valuable academic program from a range of study courses through traditional and emerging disciplines.
- Scholarship Program: Undergraduate Academic Excellence Scholarship.
- University or Organization: University of Technology Sydney.
- Degree Level: Undergraduate.
- Award: 25% of UTS Tuition Fees.
- Nationality: International.
- Can be taken in: Australia.
Undergraduate Academic Excellence Award at UTS in Australia, 2020
To be eligible for this scholarship, you need to:
- Must be an international student (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia); and
- Must have completed an Australian Year 12 or UTS recognized high school studies comparable to an Australian Year 12 outside of Australia, and be admitted to UTS based on this qualification; and
- Must meet all admission requirements for the selected UTS undergraduate coursework program; and
- Must be commencing full-time time study at UTS on campus (Sydney).
The sponsorship will be awarded for the undergraduate coursework program in any subject offered by the UTS.
Degree programs offered by University of Technology Sydney, Click Here.
The University of Technology, Sydney (UTS) is awarding a total of 65 awards. The winning candidates will receive 25% of UTS Tuition Fees discount on the duration of UTS Bachelor degree.
How to Apply
UTS International will automatically consider all commencing international students applying for an undergraduate program at UTS in Sydney for this Scholarship. There is no separate scholarship application or documentation in addition to what is required for the coursework application.
Applicants must attach your academic transcripts, CV, and copy of passport.
NOTE: Generally, applications may be online, via e-mail or mail, and can be in Web Page, Word or PDF format. And after entering any link you will be directed directly to the requested page.
For more information about the scholarship Click Here.
Application Deadline is April 30, 2020
August 31, 2020
November 30, 2020