Taught Masters Awards at SU in UK, 2020 – Swansea University celebrates its Centenary on 19 July 2020. As we reach this momentous milestone and celebrate Swansea’s amazing achievements over the past 100 years, we also want to focus on the bright future that lies ahead.
Supporting student success is one of our main goals as a university and School, which is why, as part of our centenary year, the School of Management is offering one fully funded MBA scholarship worth £20,000 for 2020 entry.
- Scholarship Program: TAUGHT MASTER’S SCHOLARSHIPS.
- University or Organization: Swansea University.
- Degree Level: Masters.
- Award: £20,000.
- Nationality: International.
- Can be taken in: UK.
Taught Masters Awards at SU in UK, 2020
You must have accepted your offer to study on the MBA course at Swansea University, commencing September 2020.
This scholarship is open to students of any nationality.
Any subject you want to study at the university.
Programs offered by Swansea University, Click Here.
This £20,000 worth scholarship will be used towards tuition fees.
How to Apply
To apply, please create one of the following to answer ‘tell us how studying the MBA would add value to you and the communities you are part of’ and submit to [email protected]
- 4-5 minute video (.mp4)
- 4-5 minute podcast (.mp3)
- 1,500 word diary entry (.doc, .pdf or .ppt)
In your submission, you may wish to include points on the following:
- Why you have applied to study an MBA in Swansea.
- What key values you bring to leadership.
- How you intend to make an impact on your organisation, sector and/or community after completing the MBA.
Please include your full name and student number in your submission.
We will consider applications based on:
- Understanding how the programme can impact you
- Reflecting the values of the programme
- Challenging normal business perspectives
NOTE: Generally, applications may be online, via e-mail or mail, and can be in Web Page, Word or PDF format. And after entering any link you will be directed directly to the requested page.
For more information about the scholarship Click Here.
Application Deadline is 30 June 2020