Taught Master Merit Scholarships at LU in New Zealand 2021 – International scholarships are usually awarded in recognition of academic ability or achievement. Some focus on other factors, including personal qualities, financial need, where you live and the course of study that you choose. Most scholarships are applied to tuition fees and some may be used to cover accommodation and living costs.
Lincoln University is a New Zealand university that was established in 1990. It is the oldest agricultural teaching institution in the Southern Hemisphere. The university has a student population from more than 60 countries.
Why study at Lincoln University? Lincoln University is a vibrant and diverse academic centre focused on teaching and learning and helps to realize innovative knowledge. It prepares candidates for their future careers in their chose field of study.
- Scholarship Program: International Taught Master Merit Scholarships.
- University or Organization: Lincoln University.
- Degree Level: Master.
- Award: $7,000-$10,000.
- Nationality: International.
- Can be taken in: New Zealand.
Taught Master Merit Scholarships at LU in New Zealand 2021
To be eligible, the applicants must have at least a GPA of a B+ average in the last year of their bachelor’s degree.
Masters degree in the following:
- Master of Business – Global Management and Marketing
- Master of Business – Finance
- Master of Professional Accounting (CPA)
- Master of Sports and Recreation Management
- Master of Tourism Management
- Master of International Rural Development
- Master of Applied Computing (November intake only)
- Master of Pest Management
- Master of Precision Agriculture
- Master of Science in Food Innovation
- Master of Environment Management & Policy
- Master of Management in Agribusiness
- Master of Management in Agricultural System
- Master of Disaster Risk and Resilience
Degree programs offered by Lincoln University, Click Here.
If you qualify for this, you will be awarded a scholarship up to the value of NZ$7,000-$10,000 towards the overall cost of your study in any 180-credit taught master’s programme. You must have at least a GPA of a B+ average in the last year of your bachelor’s degree to meet the requirements.
How to Apply
To apply for the opportunity, the applicants need to take admission in postgraduate degree coursework at the Lincoln University. After taking a full-time enrollment in the course applicants can apply for this application.
Applicants must attach your academic transcripts, CV, and copy of passport.
NOTE: Generally, applications may be online, via e-mail or mail, and can be in Web Page, Word or PDF format. And after entering any link you will be directed directly to the requested page.
For more information about the scholarship Click Here.
Application Deadline is April 1, 2021