Shanghai Government Scholarship at DU in China 2021 – DHU has been appointed to accept international students with Shanghai Government Scholarship from 2006. Each year, DHU accepts about 40 Shanghai Government Scholarship students from all over the world to pursue undergraduate (bachelor’s) or postgraduate (master’s or doctoral) degrees.
Established in 1951, Donghua is one of the state-key universities directly under the Chinese Ministry of Education and is a member of the national university community of China’s Project 211. It is a Double First-Class Discipline University of the Chinese Ministry of Education and is particularly well known for its engineering, management, architecture and materials disciplines.
Why study at Donghua University? University offers a broad variety of undergraduate and graduate programmes, including engineering, economics, management, literature and art, law, science, and education, across a wide range of disciplines.
- Scholarship Program: Shanghai Government Scholarship.
- University or Organization: Donghua University.
- Degree Level: Undergraduate, master’s or doctoral.
- Award: Full Scholarship and partial award.
- Nationality: International.
- Can be taken in: China.
Shanghai Government Scholarship at DU in China 2021
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be international students.
- Must be outstanding in academic and extra-curricular performance and yet not be rewarded with any other programmes provided in China by government, institutions or organizations.
Undergraduate, master’s or doctoral degree programme in any subject offered by the university.
Undergraduate or graduate Degree Programs offered by Donghua University, Click Here.
Donghua University will provide the following awards:
- Full Scholarship (Type A):
- A waiver of tuition fee
- Free on-campus dormitory accommodation
- Monthly stipend (bachelor’s programs: 2500; master’s programs: CNY 3000; doctoral programs: CNY3500)
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance and Protection Scheme for International Students in China.
- partial award (Type B):
- A waiver of tuition fee
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance and Protection Scheme for International Students in China
How to Apply
- In order to apply for this opportunity, aspirants have to take admission in an undergraduate, master’s or doctoral at Donghua University. Must complete Shanghai Government online application. Must complete the following steps to accomplish your application to the university:
- Must fill DHU’s online application.
- Must submit the hard copies of the complete application materials required.
- Must pay the application fee.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit official transcripts from all previous colleges attended
NOTE: Generally, applications may be online, via e-mail or mail, and can be in Web Page, Word or PDF format. And after entering any link you will be directed directly to the requested page.
For more information about the scholarship Click Here.
Application Deadline is March 31, 2021