Scholarship Opportunities at CWU in Turkey 2021 – Cyprus West University seeks to help promising talented students by providing them with an excellent funding opportunity named International Students Scholarships.
The educational award is designed to provide financial aid for ambitious students who are going to pursue an undergraduate degree at the university.
A well-known higher learning institution, Cyprus West University has four faculties, three colleges, and 18 separate undergraduate and associate programmes are offered in English and Turkish languages.
Why would you like to study at Cyprus West University? CWU will offer its students the opportunity to pursue a world-class education and to have the knowledge and skills to succeed around the world in their future careers. Here while studying at this university, students can receive personal and learning support services.
- Scholarship Program: Scholarship Opportunities.
- University or Organization: Cyprus West University.
- Degree Level: Undergraduate.
- Award: Partial- Full Scholarship.
- Nationality: International.
- Can be taken in: Turkey.
Scholarship Opportunities at CWU in Turkey 2021
You are eligible to apply if you:
- Are an International (VISA) student;
- Are entering the first semester of any degree program at the University of Guelph;
- Have not previously attended a post-secondary institution;
- Have at least an admission average equivalent to a 90.0% Canadian curriculum; and
- Have made significant leadership contributions to your school and community.
Undergraduate degree coursework in Business Administration, Tourism and Hotel Management, Civil Aviation Management, Psychology, Logistics, and Computer Engineering.
Degree Programs offered by Cyprus West University, Click Here.
Cyprus West University will provide 65% or 75% or 100% tuition fee scholarship to new international students that cover four years in the department and one year for English school.
How to Apply
To apply for the opportunity, you must apply for admission and get your conditional letter. After that, you will be automatically considered for the funding opportunity.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit official transcripts from all previous colleges attended
NOTE: Generally, applications may be online, via e-mail or mail, and can be in Web Page, Word or PDF format. And after entering any link you will be directed directly to the requested page.
For more information about the scholarship Click Here.
Application Deadline is January 15, 2021