Phi Theta Kappa Tuition Award at UoZ in USA, 2020 – The Phi Theta Kappa Tuition Scholarship is a highly competitive undergraduate tuition scholarship offered to community college (2 year) transfer students who are pursuing their first bachelor’s degree.
Founded in 1885, the University of Arizona is a public research university that provides an ideal environment in the various fields of studies for the students. It offers a range of undergraduate, graduate, and research degree level programs.
Why at the University of Arizona? While studying at this university, students will find wonderful careers opportunities. The university offers plenty of support to prepare international students for their classes.
- Scholarship Program: Phi Theta Kappa Tuition Award.
- University or Organization: University of Arizona.
- Degree Level: Undergraduate.
- Award: $12,000.
- Nationality: International.
- Can be taken in: USA.
Phi Theta Kappa Tuition Award at UoZ in USA, 2020
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Students must have only attended community college after their high school graduation. Any students that have enrolled at a four-year (college or university) institution after graduation from high school are not eligible.
- Have a minimum 3.50 cumulative college grade point average.
- Completed minimum of 36 units at the time of UA admission application from a community college.
- Phi Theta Kappa designation must be present on the student’s community college transcript. If the community college does not include Phi Theta Kappa information on their transcript, please send a copy of your Phi Theta Kappa certificate to the Undergraduate Admissions Office ([email protected]).
Any of the undergraduate degree programs offered by University of Arizona.
Undergraduate Degree Programs offered by University of Arizona, Click Here.
$12,000 non-Arizona Resident (including International students).
Students must meet the renewal requirements by the conclusion of the academic year (fall, winter, spring and summer semesters) in order to receive the scholarship for the next academic year.
- GPA: 3.00 cumulative University of Arizona grade point average. Note that your UA GPA is not rounded or recalculated for scholarship purposes.
30 cumulative UA units completed by the end of the 1st award year to receive Year 2 of award
Example: An incoming student that completes 3 UA units the summer prior to the first fall semester using the scholarship, 15 UA units during the 1st award semester (fall) and 12 UA units during the 2nd award semester (spring) of the first year for a total of 30 UA units (or vice versa), and has maintained a minimum 3.00 cumulative GPA is eligible for scholarship renewal.
Qualifying units within the academic year include: UA winter and summer courses, passing units from pass/fail courses, Grade Replacement Opportunity (GRO) units, prior academic year units and New Start courses.
Non-Qualifying units include: failed, E grade, incomplete or I grades, consortium, Outreach College courses, correspondence, audit, course credit received from testing (including AP and CLEP credits) transfer units and units from other institutions.
- Students not meeting renewal criteria by the end of the spring semester see Reinstatement section below.
How to Apply
A completed UA Transfer Admission Application for Fall 2020 serves as the application for this award.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit official transcripts from all previous colleges attended
NOTE: Generally, applications may be online, via e-mail or mail, and can be in Web Page, Word or PDF format. And after entering any link you will be directed directly to the requested page.
For more information about the scholarship Click Here.
Application Deadline is June 1, 2020