PhD International Awards at UoE in UK 2021 – Medical imaging plays a crucial role in improving public health for all populations. With the imaging techniques becoming more common and more advanced, ways of analysing medical images are increasingly needed to fully exploit the contained information. Machine leaning for medical imaging is now an important growth area. Machine learning algorithms have shown their capability in learning complex tasks, even beyond human perception. This has led to substantial interest in the development of artificial intelligence and machine learning for medical image computing, which can enable fast and early diagnosis and clinical decision making, and will ultimately support a major redesign of clinical pathways to improve outcomes and efficiency.
The University of Edinburgh offers separate undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes for international students. It provides the highest quality teaching and learning experiences led by research.
Why study at the University of Edinburgh? The university offers candidates skills and experience to prepare and successfully transition their future career from student to professional. There are many ways students at this university can learn, from campus-learned programmes to part-time online study.
- Scholarship Program: Machine Learning for Medical Imaging.
- University or Organization: University of Edinburgh.
- Degree Level: PhD.
- Award: Tuition fees + stipend.
- Nationality: International.
- Can be taken in: UK.
PhD International Awards at UoE in UK 2021
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must hold an honours degree at 2:1 or higher, probably supported by an MSc degree, in the appropriate science or engineering area (or the international equivalent).
- Must have a good first degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or other engineering-related disciplines.
- Must have experience in one or more of the following areas are also preferred: machine learning, deep learning, mathematical modelling, and software engineering.
PhD degree programme in machine learning for medical imaging.
Programs offered by University of Edinburgh, Click Here.
The University of Edinburgh will provide tuition fees + stipend are available for Home/EU students overseas students funding only covers the Home/EU fee rate.
How to Apply
For grasping the opportunity, aspirants have to take admission in the PhD degree programme at the university. After that, applicants have to apply online.
Applicants must attach your academic transcripts, CV, and copy of passport.
NOTE: Generally, applications may be online, via e-mail or mail, and can be in Web Page, Word or PDF format. And after entering any link you will be directed directly to the requested page.
For more information about the scholarship Click Here.
Application Deadline is March 31, 2021