Need-Based International Awards at BRAC in Bangladesh 2021 – BRAC University is proud to announce a Need-Based funding for talented international students in Bangladesh.
This golden opportunity is available for the brilliant candidates to study the undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework at BRAC University.
Established in 2001, BRAC University has facilities to accommodate around 12,000-15,000 students. The goal of the university is to provide an excellent broad-based education with a focus on professional development for students.
Why study at BRAC University? By joining this university, candidates will gain an excellent learning environment and enjoy their student life. BRAC University provides international students accommodation facilities and transport to and from the BracU campus.
- Scholarship Program: BRAC Scholarship.
- University or Organization: BRAC University.
- Degree Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree.
- Award: 100% tuition and other fees (semester fees, lab fees, library etc.) waiver.
- Nationality: International.
- Can be taken in: Bangladesh.
Need-Based International Awards at BRAC in Bangladesh 2021
- To be eligible, the applicants must have a minimum CGPA of 3.25 on a scale of 4 is required to be maintained in all the semesters.
- If a student fails to achieve the required CGPA, s/he will be entitled to a tuition fee waiver for the next two consecutive semesters during which s/he will have to regain the required CGPA, otherwise, the support will be discontinued.
Undergraduate and postgraduate degree in all field of study.
Degree programs offered by BRAC University, Click Here.
BRAC University will provide 100% tuition and other fees (semester fees, lab fees, library etc.) waiver with food and accommodation is awarded to economically disadvantaged but deserving students.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for this grant, then you are suggested to take affirmation in the undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework at BRAC University. International aspirants can download their application form here. Download and complete these award application forms and send them to the Relationship Management Office (RMO), Brac University.
Applicants must attach your academic transcripts, CV, and copy of passport.
NOTE: Generally, applications may be online, via e-mail or mail, and can be in Web Page, Word or PDF format. And after entering any link you will be directed directly to the requested page.
For more information about the scholarship Click Here.
Application Deadline is Open
Apply at any time