Merit-Based Scholarships at Law in UK 2021 – The University of Law offers bursaries to all non UK and non EEA students starting in September 2020 to August 2021 to help support with the cost of tuition fees.
All non UK and non EEA students will be eligible to receive an annual non-payable bursary. The bursary amount will depend on which course you are studying.
Opened in 1962, the University of Law is a non-profit private university in the United Kingdom. It offers undergraduate, postgraduate and research degree in law and over 100 diplomas for your further achievement.
Why study at the University of Law? This university provides quality education for leadership and gives a unique environment for your study. Here, you will enhance your core values and professional skills. Here, you can grow for your future.
- Scholarship Program: Merit-Based Scholarships.
- University or Organization: The University of Law.
- Degree Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate.
- Award: 33% fee discount.
- Nationality: International.
- Can be taken in: UK.
Merit-Based Scholarships at Law in UK 2021
To receive consideration for the award, applicants need to meet the following credentials:
- have received an offer of a place on a Qualifying Business Course at the University
- you must have accepted your place and enrolled on a Qualifying Business
- where the Qualifying Business Course is a Variable Fee Postgraduate Programme or an Undergraduate Programme
- be classified as an International Student and required to pay international fees for your Qualifying Business Course and be able to provide Satisfactory Evidence
Undergraduate and postgraduate degree in the following:
- BSc Accounting and Finance Accelerated
- BSc Accounting and Finance (3 & 4 Yrs)
- BA Business Management (3 & 4 Yrs)
- BA Business Management (Marketing) (3 & 4 Yrs)
- BSc International Business Management (3 &4 Yrs)
- BSc Digital Business Management (3 & 4 Yrs)
- BSc Digital Marketing (3 & 4 Yrs)
- BSc International Business Management (Top-up)
- MSc Business Intelligence and Analytics
- MSc Cyber Security and Data Governance
- MSc Digital Marketing
- MSc Digital Sales and Management
- MSc Financial Risk Management
- MSc Financial Compliance and Governance
- MSc Global Accounting
- MSc Strategic Business Management
- MSc Project Management
Programmes offered by The University of Law, Click Here.
The University of Law is providing a 33% fee discount to international students starting their studies on certain Undergraduate or Postgraduate Business courses in the UK. First-Year Undergraduate Business students will receive an award of £4,125 and Postgraduate Business students will be awarded £4,700
How to Apply
If you want to be empowered with this grant, then you need to be admitted to a degree program at the university.
Applicants must attach your academic transcripts, CV, and copy of passport.
NOTE: Generally, applications may be online, via e-mail or mail, and can be in Web Page, Word or PDF format. And after entering any link you will be directed directly to the requested page.
For more information about the scholarship Click Here.
Application Deadline is August 2021