Merit Based Scholarship at UCC in Ireland 2021 – College of Business and Law Excellence Merit-Based International The studentships are now open for the outstanding candidates at the University College Cork.
The educational award is available to all high achieving international participants for undertaking a postgraduate degree program at UCC.
The University College Cork ranks in the top 2 percent of the world’s universities. UCC is Ireland’s premier research university attracting the highest peer-reviewed research income per head nationally.
Why study at the University College Cork? The applicant has a fantastic learning experience and the finest educational facilities. Students will benefit from an excellent support system at UCC and countless opportunities to develop academically through their programmes and personally through clubs and societies.
- Scholarship Program: College of Business and Law Excellence Merit Based Scholarship.
- University or Organization: University College Cork.
- Degree Level: Taught masters programmes.
- Award: Up to €3,000.
- Nationality: International.
- Can be taken in: Ireland.
Merit Based Scholarship at UCC in Ireland 2021
- To be eligible, the applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
- International (non-EU) students in the College of Business and Law on taught masters programmes.
College of Business and Law on taught masters programmes.
Programs offered by University College Cork, Click Here.
The University College Cork will distribute the awards in the following manner:
- UCC First Class Honours or equivalent (1H): €3,000.
- UCC Second Class Honours, Upper Division or equivalent (2H1): €2,000.
- UCC Second Class Honours, Lower Division or equivalent (2H2): €1,000.
How to Apply
There is no separate application process; students must only have to take admission in a taught master’s degree at the university. This is an automatically awarded scholarship, based on previous academic results. No application required.
Applicants must attach your academic transcripts, CV, and copy of passport.
NOTE: Generally, applications may be online, via e-mail or mail, and can be in Web Page, Word or PDF format. And after entering any link you will be directed directly to the requested page.
For more information about the scholarship Click Here.
Application Deadline is June 30, 2021