MBA Scholarships from NYU in USA, 2020 – NYU Stern School of Business announces a number of scholarships or Financial Aid for international students to pursue Master of Business Administration degree programs in the United States for the academic year 2020-2021.
The New York University Leonard N. Stern School of Business is the business school of New York University with 202 full-time faculty and 74 adjunct professors. It offers a broad spectrum of academic programs at the graduate and undergraduate levels.
Why study at the NYU Stern School of Business? NYU has been an innovator in higher education, reaching out to an emerging middle class, embracing an urban identity and professional focus, and promoting a global vision that informs its 19 schools and colleges.
- Scholarship Program: Berkley Scholars.
- University or Organization: New York University, Stern School of Business.
- Degree Level: MBA.
- Award: Full tuition.
- Nationality: International.
- Can be taken in: USA.
MBA Scholarships from NYU in USA, 2020
- International students.
- Have a bachelor’s degree.
- Students for whom English is not their first language, or who are not from English-speaking countries, need to submit one of the proofs of English proficiency, like IELTS or TOEFL.
This scholarship is only available for candidates pursuing the two-year Full-time MBA, Fashion & Luxury MBA or Andre Koo Tech MBA.
MBA Degree Programs offered by New York University, Stern School of Business, Click Here.
The scholarship covers the following:
- full tuition and mandatory fees
- stipend for housing and educational expenses
- $56,000 – two-year Full-time MBA ($14,000 per term)
- $42,000 – Tech MBA and Fashion & Luxury MBA ($14,000 per term)
How to Apply
Domestic and international students are eligible to apply. There is a check box on the Stern application for candidates to indicate their interest in the scholarship.
The university may ask you for an essay, letter of recommendation, copy of the biographical page of your passport, proof of financial support and academic records.
NOTE: Generally, applications may be online, via e-mail or mail, and can be in Web Page, Word or PDF format. And after entering any link you will be directed directly to the requested page.
For more information about the scholarship Click Here.
Application Deadline is November 15, 2019, and January 15, 2020