MBA Foundation Study Grant at UCW in Canada, 2020 – This grant is for international and domestic students, who demonstrate leadership potential and commitment to their chosen field of endeavour.
The University Canada West is a private for-profit university in British Columbia, Canada that was established in 2005. It offers undergraduate and post-graduate programs in business and management.
Why at the University Canada West? The university offer career-focused courses to transform students into leadership-ready graduates. They also provide exceptional service and support to students whether they study with us online or on campus.
- Scholarship Program: MBA Foundation Study Grant.
- University or Organization: University Canada West.
- Degree Level: Masters.
- Award: $6,500.
- Nationality: International.
- Can be taken in: Canada.
MBA Foundation Study Grant at UCW in Canada, 2020
To be considered for this grant, you must meet the following requirements:
- Submit a completed Scholarship & Award Application form when applying for admission to UCW;
- Submit a Personal Statement describing how undertaking the Master of Business Administration and MBA Foundation programs will impact your career and personal goals; and
- Complete the MBA Foundation program and the MBA degree program within 36 months of starting your MBA Foundation courses.
Master of Business Administration.
Program offered by University Canada West, Click Here.
The MBA Foundation Study Grant is subject to full payment of the MBA Foundation course fees and is issued as a credit towards payment of the last course credits of the MBA program.
International Students: $6,500.
How to Apply
For grasping the opportunity, students have to take admission in the MBA degree program at the university. After taking confirmation, you can apply for the award.
Applicants must need to complete a scholarship statement as part of the application, in which they should demonstrate their leadership skills.
NOTE: Generally, applications may be online, via e-mail or mail, and can be in Web Page, Word or PDF format. And after entering any link you will be directed directly to the requested page.
For more information about the scholarship Click Here.
Application Deadline is May 13, 2020