Masters Scholarships at DUBS in UK 2021 – All Durham University Business School Masters programme offer holders for September 2021 entry will be automatically considered for applicable scholarships; no separate scholarship application is necessary.
Established in 1965, Durham University Business School is the business school of Durham University and is located in England. It’s currently ranked between 7th and 67th in the world for its MBA and MSc programmes by the financial times, the economist and the expansion.
Why study at Durham University Business School? The school has an international reputation for excellence in teaching & learning and a secure collegiate atmosphere that provides versatile housing options and great value for money. They engaged and thriving postgraduate culture in a study-intensive, research preparation skills curriculum and extensive support for students.
- Scholarship Program: Masters Scholarships.
- University or Organization: Durham University Business School.
- Degree Level: Masters.
- Award: Up to £6,000.
- Nationality: International.
- Can be taken in: UK.
Masters Scholarships at DUBS in UK 2021
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Candidate have studied their undergraduate degree, or equivalent, at an overseas institution (non-UK based).
- Candidate has an impressive academic record.
- Candidate has the potential to contribute and enrich all aspects of the Master’s programme and the diverse academic and cultural profile of the Masters class.
- Candidate can demonstrate involvement in volunteering and/or community support activity.
Master degree in business.
Programs offered by Durham University Business School, Click Here.
Durham University Business School will provide up to £6,000 off tuition fees to the successful candidates.
How to Apply
In order to apply for this award applicant must take admission a master degree program at school after that they can apply for this funding.
Applicants must attach your academic transcripts, CV, and copy of passport.
NOTE: Generally, applications may be online, via e-mail or mail, and can be in Web Page, Word or PDF format. And after entering any link you will be directed directly to the requested page.
For more information about the scholarship Click Here.
Application Deadline is Open