Masters Scholarships from HSU in Thailand, 2020 – Harbour.Space University announces a number of scholarships or Financial Aid for international students to pursue master’s programmes in the Thailand for the academic year 2020-2021.
Harbour.Space is a university generated by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs. UTCC has its place to a select number of universities officially affiliated with a governmental branch. It is a community of over 40 nationalities, and it’s still rising.
Why at Harbour.Space University? If you’re interested in studying technology, entrepreneurship, or design, then Harbour.Space could be your academic home. Students will get help to pursue knowledge, so they can progress into fulfilling and meaningful professional futures.
- Scholarship Program: MASTER’S SCHOLARSHIPS IN BANGKOK.
- University or Organization: Harbour.Space University.
- Degree Level: Masters.
- Award: 28,900€.
- Nationality: International.
- Can be taken in: Thailand.
Masters Scholarships from HSU in Thailand, 2020
- International students.
- Have a bachelor’s degree.
- Students for whom English is not their first language, or who are not from English-speaking countries, need to submit one of the proofs of English proficiency, like IELTS or TOEFL.
- 1-Year MSc programme in Interaction Design.
- 1-Year MSc programme in Digital Marketing.
- 1-Year MSc programme in Fintech.
- 1-Year MSc programme in High-Tech Entrepreneurship.
- 2-Year MSc programme in Cybersecurity.
- 2-Year MSc programme in Data Science.
Masters Degree Programs offered by Harbour.Space University, Click Here.
Harbour.Space University, UTCC and B.Grimm are collaborating to offer graduate students from anywhere in the world a once in a lifetime opportunity: fully funded scholarships for progressive Master’s Programmes in the heart of the fastest growing city in Thailand.
How to Apply
International students are eligible to apply.
The university may ask you for an essay, letter of recommendation, copy of the biographical page of your passport, proof of financial support and academic records.
NOTE: Generally, applications may be online, via e-mail or mail, and can be in Web Page, Word or PDF format. And after entering any link you will be directed directly to the requested page.
For more information about the scholarship Click Here.
Application Deadline is December 20, 2019