Masters in Finance Scholarship at NCLU in UK 2021 – Newcastle University Business School is proud to recognise and reward a high performing applicant from the financial sector who applies to our full-time Finance MSc.
Newcastle University is a UK public research university based in Newcastle upon Tyne, North East England. It is ranked in the top 200 of most world rankings, and in the top 25 of most UK rankings.
Why study at Newcastle University? At Newcastle University, they aim to equip students to be the leaders and problem-solvers of tomorrow. We’ve spoken to three students at our campuses in London, Malaysia and Singapore about their experiences.
- Scholarship Program: Masters in Finance Scholarship.
- University or Organization: Newcastle University.
- Degree Level: Masters.
- Award: £5,000.
- Nationality: International.
- Can be taken in: UK.
Masters in Finance Scholarship at NCLU in UK 2021
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- completed the application form including submitting an essay of no more than 1,500 words in response to the question listed. Submissions need to be in English.
- hold an offer of admission for 2021 entry to the Finance MSc
- hold a UK 1st Class Honours Degree or its international equivalent
- have previously studied at a University with a strong academic reputation or ranking
- hold an English language qualification of IELTS 6.5 or its equivalent with no subskill below 6.0, if your first language is not English
- be assessed as an international student for fee-paying purposes
Masters in Finance.
Programs offered by Newcastle University, Click Here.
Newcastle University will provide the award of £5,000, payable towards the cost of tuition fees.
How to Apply
To grasp the opportunity, aspirants have to take admission into the master’s degree coursework at the university. Applicants should complete the online application form.
Applicants must attach your academic transcripts, CV, and copy of passport.
NOTE: Generally, applications may be online, via e-mail or mail, and can be in Web Page, Word or PDF format. And after entering any link you will be directed directly to the requested page.
For more information about the scholarship Click Here.
Application Deadline is June 1, 2021