Master Scholarships at UBC in Canada 2022 – Don’t miss out on this chance to receive an experiential education at an affordable cost in Canada! Apply now for the Dean’s Entrance international awards at the UBC Sauder School of Business.
The award is available for talented students who have an exceptional track record of academic excellence, community involvement, and business leadership skills.
At UBC Robson Square, the Sauder School of Business offers a secondary teaching facility. It provides specialised career paths as well as practical experience. Organizations frequently place it among the top 100 business schools.
Why study at the UBC Sauder School of Business? Faculty, staff, and specialised career advisors at the UBC Sauder School of Business give unwavering support. It gives a space for students to share their enthusiasm for studying while also providing the opportunity to build skills in preparation for a profession.
- Scholarship Program: UBC Sauder School of Business Dean’s Entrance International Awards.
- University or Organization: UBC Sauder School of Business.
- Degree Level: Master.
- Award: $20,000 – $40,000.
- Nationality: International.
- Can be taken in: Canada.
Master Scholarships at UBC in Canada 2022
- To be considered for this fund, the applicant must have to hold a bachelor’s degree certificate and be applying for the masters of administration course at UBC for the academic year 2022-2023.
- Applicants must have an exceptional track record of academic excellence, community involvement, and business leadership skills.
Masters degree program offered by the UBC Sauder School of Business.
Degree Programs offered by UBC Sauder School of Business, Click Here.
The scholarship program will be awarded worth up to $20,000 – $40,000 to the successful candidates.
How to Apply
If you want to apply for this education award, then you are demanded to take admission in the masters’ degree coursework at UBC Sauder School of Business. After enrolling, seekers will be automatically considered for this studentship.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit official transcripts from all previous colleges attended
NOTE: Generally, applications may be online, via e-mail or mail, and can be in Web Page, Word or PDF format. And after entering any link you will be directed directly to the requested page.
For more information about the scholarship Click Here.
Application Deadline is April 5, 2022