Master Scholarships at Imperial in UK 2022 – Do you wish to accelerate a career in International Management? If yes, then this opportunity might be for you! The Imperial College Business School is offering the amazing Global Leaders Scholarships to international students for the academic year 2022-2023.
Applicants from all foreign countries that wish to pursue the MSc. International Management degree at Imperial College Business School is eligible to take this application that will cover the full tuition fee of the programme.
Imperial College Business School is the business school of Imperial College London consistently ranked among the world’s top business Schools offering MBA, MSc, and Executive programmes.
Why choose to study at Imperial College Business School? The Business School drives global business and social transformation through the fusion of business, technology, and an entrepreneurial mindset. Graduates of the Business School have long and successful careers in various industries all over the world.
- Scholarship Program: Global Leaders Scholarships.
- University or Organization: Imperial College Business School.
- Degree Level: Master.
- Award: Tuition fee.
- Nationality: International.
- Can be taken in: UK.
Master Scholarships at Imperial in UK 2022
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must demonstrate the ability and passion to become visionary leaders.
- A strong track record of leadership – this may include during your studies, work experience and internships, and/or within your community
- Outstanding future leadership potential
- The overall strength of your application and interview performance, including a good academic background, good GMAT performance, a strong CV
MSc International Management.
Programs offered by Imperial College Business School, Click Here.
The applicants that will successfully be selected for this application will be given the full tuition fee of the MSc. International Management programme at Imperial College Business School.
How to Apply
Applicants must log in to the university portal to submit an admission application. Students must apply before the deadline to be shortlisted. Shortlisted students will further need to submit a video assessment to be selected.
Applicants must attach your academic transcripts, CV, and copy of passport.
NOTE: Generally, applications may be online, via e-mail or mail, and can be in Web Page, Word or PDF format. And after entering any link you will be directed directly to the requested page.
For more information about the scholarship Click Here.
Application Deadline is January 21, 2022