Master and PhD Scholarships at UoS in Australia 2021 – The University of Sydney is giving you a chance to expand your career in the right direction through its Dorothy Cameron Fellowships for the academic year 2021-2022.
The University of Sydney is an open research university, and it is known to be among the world’s top universities. Also, it received a Royal Charter from Queen Victoria in 1858. After receiving the Royal Charter, the degrees given by the university were recognized as equal to those provided by universities in the United Kingdom.
Why study at the University of Sydney? The university features undergraduate and postgraduate programs, including professional degrees, specialist degrees, and liberal studies. Students are also provided with experienced faculty members and practical exposure to the research industry. Also, the university is visited by expert professionals that help the students for a better understanding of the curriculum.
- Scholarship Program: Master and PhD Scholarships.
- University or Organization: University of Sydney.
- Degree Level: Master’s by research and PhD.
- Award: $12,500.
- Nationality: International.
- Can be taken in: Australia.
Master and PhD Scholarships at UoS in Australia 2021
You must meet the following:
- You must be enrolled to study in a master’s by research or PhD within the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
- You must be willing to research the role of women in the culture, rituals and belief systems in prehistoric societies from the Palaeolithic to the Bronze Age
- You must be applying for funding for expenses that will be incurred as part of your research, including but not limited to travel, fieldwork, technical equipment, and conference attendance.
Master’s by research and PhD degree in researching the role of women in the culture, rituals and belief systems in prehistoric societies from the Palaeolithic to the Bronze Age
Degree Programs offered by University of Sydney, Click Here.
The University of Sydney will provide the award amount of $12,500 for students. The Fellowship value will be paid as a lump sum payment upon receipt of the Fellowship Acceptance Form.
How to Apply
The candidates must register on the university’s application form and complete the application. After that applicant must fill the funding form.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit official transcripts from all previous colleges attended
NOTE: Generally, applications may be online, via e-mail or mail, and can be in Web Page, Word or PDF format. And after entering any link you will be directed directly to the requested page.
For more information about the scholarship Click Here.
Application Deadline is June 30, 2021