ISACA Chicago Chapter Scholarships in USA, 2020 – ISACA Chicago Chapter is offering scholarships programme for candidates who have a dream to pursue an undergraduate and masters degree program in the USA. International students are welcome to apply for this funding opportunity.
The educational award is available to provide financial assistance to those students who are interested in pursuing educational opportunities in the field of information systems (IS), IS governance, IS audit, IS compliance, IS security or related studies.
ISACA is a worldwide association of IS governance professionals. The Chapter aims to sponsor local educational seminars and workshops, conducts regular chapter meetings, and help to further promote and security profession throughout the Chicago area.
- Scholarship Program: ISACA Chicago Chapter Scholarships.
- University or Organization: ISACA Chicago Chapter.
- Degree Level: Undergraduate & Masters.
- Award: $4,000.
- Nationality: International.
- Can be taken in: USA.
ISACA Chicago Chapter Scholarships in USA, 2020
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Students must be enrolled in an accredited university in the state of Illinois or show proof of permanent residence in Illinois for use at a school not located in the state of Illinois.
- Students must demonstrate an interest in the fields of information systems (IS), IS governance, IS audit, IS compliance, IS security or related studies.
Degree in the field of information systems (IS), IS Governance, IS Audit, IS Compliance, IS Security or related studies.
Degree Programs offered by ISACA Chicago Chapter, Click Here.
The ISACA Chicago Chapter will provide an award amount of $4,000 to the winning candidates.
How to Apply
In order to apply for the award, candidates can complete the application for an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at any US university.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit official transcripts from all previous colleges attended
NOTE: Generally, applications may be online, via e-mail or mail, and can be in Web Page, Word or PDF format. And after entering any link you will be directed directly to the requested page.
For more information about the scholarship Click Here.
Application Deadline is September 30, 2020