International Undergraduate Scholarship at UoS in UK 2021 – We are pleased to offer the International Undergraduate Scholarship 2021 to new international students starting their undergraduate studies at the University of Sheffield in September 2021.
Founded in 1905, QS has ranked Sheffield as the world’s top 100 universities for the past fifteen years. It ranked 22nd in Europe for teaching excellence and offers the various degree programme for the students.
Why study at the University of Sheffield? Students will develop exceptional learning skills and advanced expertise while studying at this University in Sheffield, and it is home to world-leading research, outstanding teaching, and a thriving international community.
- Scholarship Program: International Undergraduate Scholarship.
- University or Organization: The University of Sheffield.
- Degree Level: Undergraduate.
- Award: Up to £2,500 per year.
- Nationality: International.
- Can be taken in: UK.
International Undergraduate Scholarship at UoS in UK 2021
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The grant is applicable to each subsequent academic year of study, subject to achieving 60% or above and achieving a minimum of 120 credits in the previous academic year. The grant is not applicable to any compulsory or optional years in the industry, work placements or year abroad.
The sponsorship will be awarded all undergraduate degree courses are included except for Medicine (A100/A101) and Dentistry (A200).
Programs offered by University of Sheffield, Click Here.
The University of Sheffield will provide scholarship is worth £2,000 per year for courses in the Faculty of Arts and Humanities and Faculty of Social Sciences and £2,500 per year for courses in the Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry and Health, and Faculty of Science.
How to Apply
In order to apply for this funding, applicants must take admission in an undergraduate degree at the university. After that, The sponsorship will be automatically awarded-no application in the first or any subsequent years is required.
Applicants must attach your academic transcripts, CV, and copy of passport.
NOTE: Generally, applications may be online, via e-mail or mail, and can be in Web Page, Word or PDF format. And after entering any link you will be directed directly to the requested page.
For more information about the scholarship Click Here.
Application Deadline is June 18, 2021