International Undergraduate Scholarship at Laidlaw in New Zealand 2020 – The presence of international students at Laidlaw College adds significantly to the richness and vibrancy of our classrooms, scholarship and community life. We are committed to being an intercultural college and welcome participation in our programmes from students from abroad.
Laidlaw College is the largest theological college in New Zealand. It offers tertiary courses in biblical, theological, historical, and pastoral studies, as well as professional degrees in teaching and counseling.
Why study at Laidlaw College? They are committed to seeing our students flourish academically, socially, and through an encounter with God and others.
- Scholarship Program: International Undergraduate Scholarship.
- University or Organization: Laidlaw College.
- Degree Level: Undergraduate.
- Award: 25% – 40% of 1st year tuition fees.
- Nationality: International.
- Can be taken in: New Zealand.
International Undergraduate Scholarship at Laidlaw in New Zealand 2020
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Demonstrate a commitment to what it means to be a Christian.
- Be able to show evidence of a high level of academic achievement in your secondary schooling, or previous tertiary study history in completed qualifications, and a high level of community involvement.
- Be able to provide an academic reference as to your ability from a suitable academic leader.
- Have applied for and been accepted to a programme of study at Laidlaw College.
Undergraduate degree in any subject area.
Degree programs offered by Laidlaw College, Click Here.
Each successful winner will receive 25% – 40% of 1st-year tuition fees to cover their educational expenses in New Zealand.
How to Apply
Aspirants are recommended to take admission in the undergraduate degree programme at the college. After that, you can complete the award application form.
Applicants must attach your academic transcripts, CV, and copy of passport.
NOTE: Generally, applications may be online, via e-mail or mail, and can be in Web Page, Word or PDF format. And after entering any link you will be directed directly to the requested page.
For more information about the scholarship Click Here.
Application Deadline is December 1, 2020