International Student Support at USQ in Australia, 2020 – In Semester 2 2020, the University of Southern Queensland (USQ) will offer scholarships to new international students intending to study the Bachelor of Nursing on-campus at USQ after Australian Government travel restrictions are lifted. Students who wish to commence their studies in the online mode prior to attending campus will need to apply for the on-campus offering and be accepted through the USQ admissions processes.
This scholarship is based on meeting the entry requirements for the program of study and successfully passing all courses within the program.
- Scholarship Program: 2020 International Student Support Nursing Scholarship.
- University or Organization: University of Southern Queensland.
- Degree Level: Undergraduate.
- Award: 10% reduction on the tuition fees.
- Nationality: International.
- Can be taken in: Australia.
International Student Support at USQ in Australia, 2020
To be selected for this scheme, you will have to meet the following criteria:
- Be an international student
- Be a full-time student
- Be an on-campus student (or have the intention to study on-campus after Australian government travel restrictions are lifted)
- Not be a sponsored student
- Be a commencing student
- Receive an offer to study for semester 2 2020 in a bachelor of nursing at the university of southern Queensland
- Meet the academic and English requirements for the bachelor of nursing.
Bachelor of the nursing degree program.
Degree programs offered by University of Southern Queensland, Click Here.
Each scholarship will have a maximum value of 10% of the tuition fees for the duration of the approved study program.
The scholarship will be applied as a 10% reduction of the tuition fees.
(Students are responsible for paying the remainder of the fees as per the offer letter).
Continuation of the scholarship is subject to the recipient receiving a passing grade for completed courses.
How to Apply
To be eligible to apply for this application , first you need to take part in an approved course and get an offer letter of study by the closing date.
Applicants must attach your academic transcripts, CV, and copy of passport.
NOTE: Generally, applications may be online, via e-mail or mail, and can be in Web Page, Word or PDF format. And after entering any link you will be directed directly to the requested page.
For more information about the scholarship Click Here.
Application Deadline is July 17, 2020