International Student Scholarships at LU in Canada 2021 – The key to choosing a university that’s right for you is finding a place that speaks to you – a place where you feel comfortable, receive the support you need and will set you on a path to success. Laurentian University is here to help you achieve your educational, career and personal goals by making education at a Canadian university the most accessible ever! Our scholarships recognize academic achievements and are awarded based on admission average.
In Canada, Laurentian is the largest bilingual distance, education provider. The Laurentian University campus is situated near the Lake Laurentian Conservation Area and is spread over 765 acres.
Why study at Laurentian University? While studying at this university, students will gain a wide variety of programs to complement a range of interests. Graduates from the university stand out in the workforce with 92% finding a good job within six months of receiving their degrees.
- Scholarship Program: Academic Excellence Scholarships.
- University or Organization: Laurentian University.
- Degree Level: Undergraduate.
- Award: Up to $60,000.
- Nationality: International.
- Can be taken in: Canada.
International Student Scholarships at LU in Canada 2021
To be eligible, the applicants must have high school certificates with an excellent academic record.
- Candidates must be registered in a 100% course load in two semesters (fall/winter).
- First-time seeking undergraduate enrollments.
- Candidates must pay international fees to Laurentian University.
- The studentships are limited to students studying in open enrolment undergraduate programs only.
Undergraduate degree is available in Advertisements, Science, Mathematics, Communications, Engineering, Economics, Environment, Visual Studies, Health, Humanities, and Music Various.
Undergraduate Degree Programs offered by Laurentian University, Click Here.
Laurentian University will provide an award amount in the following manner:
- Students securing an average of 90% to 100% will be receiving up to $60,000 in Awards. Award money of $15,000 shall be provided the first year. Students will have to maintain their average to continue receiving the awards.
- Students securing an average of 80% to 89.9% will be receiving up to $40,000 in Awards. Award money of $10,000 shall be provided the first year. Students will have to maintain their average to continue receiving the awards.
- Masters students are eligible for $600 and PhD students, $1,200. Travel funds are for the duration of the student’s program and do not renew annually.
How to Apply
In order to apply for the award, applicants must need to take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the university. After being enrolled, applicants should complete the online application form for this opportunity.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit official transcripts from all previous colleges attended
NOTE: Generally, applications may be online, via e-mail or mail, and can be in Web Page, Word or PDF format. And after entering any link you will be directed directly to the requested page.
For more information about the scholarship Click Here.
Application Deadline is Open