International Student Scholarship at CC in USA 2021 – Crown College offers all international students an International Student Grant. The purpose of this grant is to assist students who are ineligible for federal, state and private grants in the United States.
Founded in 1916, Crown College is a private Christian college located in St. Bonifacius, Minnesota. The main objective of this college is to gain practical experience in Christian ministry.
Why study at Crown College? The college gives expansive opportunities for practical learning, valuable connections with industry leaders, and enriching opportunities for global learning. Crown College utilizes the most advanced educational tools available.
- Scholarship Program: International Student Scholarship.
- University or Organization: Crown College.
- Degree Level: Undergraduate.
- Award: Up to 50% discount on tuition.
- Nationality: International.
- Can be taken in: USA.
International Student Scholarship at CC in USA 2021
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- S. citizens whose families reside abroad are not eligible for the International Student Grant. These students are eligible to apply for federal, state and institutional grants, scholarships and loans.
Undergraduate degree will be awarded in any subject offered by the college.
Undergraduate Degree Programs offered by Crown College, Click Here.
Crown College will provide an award amount in the following manner:
- All incoming international students who enroll in an on-campus program at Crown College will receive an International Student Grant amounting to a 50% discount on tuition.
- All international students who enroll in an online degree program at Crown and are affiliated with a CMA church outside the U.S. are eligible to receive an International Student Grant amounting to a 25% discount on tuition.
How to Apply
To be considered for a scholarship, candidate students must first apply for admission to an on-campus program at Crown College.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit official transcripts from all previous colleges attended
NOTE: Generally, applications may be online, via e-mail or mail, and can be in Web Page, Word or PDF format. And after entering any link you will be directed directly to the requested page.
For more information about the scholarship Click Here.
Application Deadline is March 1, 2021