International Student Grants at UoM in Australia, 2020 – Over 150 bursaries established by various generous bequests and donations to assist students in financial need.
The University of Melbourne is the second oldest research university in Victoria offers high-quality education at affordable tuition fees with degrees. It has 13,000 international students from over 130 countries around the world.
Why at the University of Melbourne? The University prepares students to make their own impact, offering education that stimulates, leading to meaningful careers and the skills to make profound contributions to society. Melbourne also helps to build initiative and academic skills that can be used for life.
- Scholarship Program: Student Grants.
- University or Organization: University of Melbourne.
- Degree Level: Any degree.
- Award: $1,000 – $10,000.
- Nationality: International.
- Can be taken in: Australia.
International Student Grants at UoM in Australia, 2020
To be eligible for this scholarship, you need to:
- be enrolled at the University of Melbourne
- provide evidence of financial need
Eligible students are selected on the basis of financial need.
- You must be enrolled as a full-time student in a course at the University of Melbourne. You may be eligible to receive this scholarship while enrolled as a part-time student.
- You give permission for the University to provide your name and course details to the donor of your scholarship and to provide a brief report on the benefits of the scholarship upon request.
- This scholarship cannot be deferred.
The studentships are awarded in all study areas offered by the university.
Degree programs offered by University of Melbourne, Click Here.
- The university offers approximately 150 grants established by various generous bequests and donations to assist students in financial need.
- A single payment varying from approximately $1,000 to $10,000.
How to Apply
Submit an online Student Financial Assessment form by the closing date.
Applications are accepted in two rounds:
- Round 1 closes early March
- Round 2 closes on 31 July
Applicants must attach your academic transcripts, CV, and copy of passport.
NOTE: Generally, applications may be online, via e-mail or mail, and can be in Web Page, Word or PDF format. And after entering any link you will be directed directly to the requested page.
For more information about the scholarship Click Here.
Application Deadline is 31 July, 2020