International Student Grant at WGTN in New Zealand 2021 – The purpose of the New Zealand International Student grant 2021 is to support new international students currently onshore in New Zealand to study at Victoria University of Wellington. This grant is available for all eligible students beginning their undergraduate or postgraduate studies in 2021.
Undergraduate students are eligible to receive a NZ$10,000 grant (equally disbursed over the first two years of study) and postgraduate students are eligible for a NZ$5,000 grant (for the first year of study).
Victoria University of Wellington is one of the world’s biggest civic universities with proud academic excellence. It offers an educational atmosphere that helps students achieve their educational objectives.
Why study at Victoria University of Wellington? In teaching and study and programs of national importance and international quality, the university has historically fostered strong global linkages. Here, participants receive a selection of courses from professional instructors or researchers and full support.
- Scholarship Program: New Zealand International Student Grant 2021.
- University or Organization: Victoria University of Wellington.
- Degree Level: Postgraduate.
- Award: $5,000 or $10,000 for fees.
- Nationality: International.
- Can be taken in: New Zealand.
International Student Grant at WGTN in New Zealand 2021
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be enrolling in a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate degree at Victoria University of Wellington.
- Students must be onshore in Wellington studying in person and on campus.
- Applicants must be new students.
- Applicants must be onshore in New Zealand and enrolling in a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate degree on campus at Victoria University of Wellington in Trimester 1 or 2, 2021.
Postgraduate degree in any subject area.
Postgraduate Degree programs offered by Victoria University of Wellington, Click Here.
The Victoria University of Wellington will provide the $5,000 or $10,000 for students to complete their degree in New Zealand.
How to Apply
There is no application procedure for the grant. Students will automatically receive the grant when they enrol at Victoria University of Wellington.
Applicants must attach your academic transcripts, CV, and copy of passport.
NOTE: Generally, applications may be online, via e-mail or mail, and can be in Web Page, Word or PDF format. And after entering any link you will be directed directly to the requested page.
For more information about the scholarship Click Here.
Application Deadline is January 20, 2021