International Scholarships at CU in Australia 2021 – Curtin University recognises that you may be impacted by the travel restrictions to Australia due to the Novel Coronavirus and offers you the Access Support Scholarship to provide financial assistance to support you in those circumstances.
Curtin University is Western Australia’s largest and most culturally diverse university with Australia’s third-largest international student population. It has a global reputation for its great teaching and research facilities.
Why study at Curtin University? Curtin University offers a wide range of rewarding experiences as well as the possibility of a world-class education. CU may provide internships or work opportunities to their students.
- Scholarship Program: Curtin International Scholarships.
- University or Organization: Curtin University.
- Degree Level: Undergraduate, Postgraduate coursework.
- Award: AUD$1,500.
- Nationality: International.
- Can be taken in: Australia.
International Scholarships at CU in Australia 2021
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- You must be commencing your Semester 1, 2021 studies online outside Western Australia due to border closure and associated travel restrictions.
- You are a recipient of either a Curtin International Merit, Curtin International Alumni & Family, or Curtin International Australian Year 12 Scholarship.
Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree in all courses offered by the university.
Degree programs offered by Curtin University, Click Here.
Curtin University will provide a one-off AUD$1,500 fee remission against Semester 1, 2021 fees.
How to Apply
To be considered for this award, applicants can need to take admission to the university. After the admission process, students are invited to apply as normal for their chosen undergraduate or master program through any one of Curtin University registered education agents. Students can also apply online.
Applicants must attach your academic transcripts, CV, and copy of passport.
NOTE: Generally, applications may be online, via e-mail or mail, and can be in Web Page, Word or PDF format. And after entering any link you will be directed directly to the requested page.
For more information about the scholarship Click Here.
Application Deadline is February 26, 2021