International Scholarship at AU in USA 2021 – The International Scholarship is an “IMPACT” award. These funds are designed to assist students with high need who will have a positive impact on our community.
Anderson University is a private university in Anderson, South Carolina. It offers bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees in approximately 78 areas of study.
Why study at Anderson University? The university builds those quality programs that will enable each member of the university to become stronger in body, mind, and spirit, to experience what it means to love God and neighbour and to adopt Christ-like servant ways in all of life.
- Scholarship Program: International Scholarship.
- University or Organization: Anderson University.
- Degree Level: Undergraduate.
- Award: Educational fund.
- Nationality: International.
- Can be taken in: USA.
International Scholarship at AU in USA 2021
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- All completed applicants are ranked, and the top three are awarded to meet their need.
- Characteristics in the ranking include but are not limited to SAT/ACT score, anticipated major, country of origin, anticipated involvement on campus, leadership experience, connection to the University (alumni, church, etc.), and date of application completion.
Undergraduate degree in any subject area offered by the university.
Undergraduate Degree Programs offered by Anderson University, Click Here.
Anderson University will provide the educational fund to all deserving students in the USA.
How to Apply
To apply for this programme, students are required to take admission in the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit official transcripts from all previous colleges attended
NOTE: Generally, applications may be online, via e-mail or mail, and can be in Web Page, Word or PDF format. And after entering any link you will be directed directly to the requested page.
For more information about the scholarship Click Here.
Application Deadline is Open