International Presidential Scholarship at WIlU in USA 2021 – To support talented and deserving candidates in the USA, Western Illinois University is providing the International Presidential Scholarships for the academic session 2021-2022.
This programme intends to provide financial support for candidates who want to pursue a university’s undergraduate or graduate degree.
The Western Illinois University, established in 1899, aims to invite more proficient students as freshmen and a promenade by which the skilled beginners could distinguish themselves from other students at the university.
Why choose Western Illinois University? The university comprises four educative institutes that help learners grow their abilities in various fields, i.e., Business & Technology, Arts & Sciences, Fine Arts & Communication, Education & Human Services, and an Honors College, the School of Extended Studies nontraditional programs.
- Scholarship Program: International Presidential Scholarship.
- University or Organization: Western Illinois University.
- Degree Level: Undergraduate.
- Award: $3,000.
- Nationality: International.
- Can be taken in: USA.
International Presidential Scholarship at WIlU in USA 2021
To become eligible, the students must meet all the given criteria:
- Candidates must have to be a newly admitted undergraduate or graduate, a non-sponsored international scholar, enrolling at WIU for the first time.
- Aspirants need to have at least 3.00 GPA (confirmed by WIU), renewable for a second year with a 3.0 GPA maintained.
- Scholars enrolled in full-time online studies are eligible.
Undergraduate degree in any subject area.
Undergraduate Degree Programs offered by Western Illinois University, Click Here.
The Western Illinois University will provide a renewable stipend of $3,000 for the fall and spring semesters.
How to Apply
Applicants must have taken admission in the undergraduate or graduate degree at the university. Only after that, they are qualified to appeal for the studentship.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit official transcripts from all previous colleges attended
NOTE: Generally, applications may be online, via e-mail or mail, and can be in Web Page, Word or PDF format. And after entering any link you will be directed directly to the requested page.
For more information about the scholarship Click Here.
Application Deadline is May 15, 2021