International Merit Scholarship at UofM in USA, 2020 – The University of Memphis (UofM) selectively awards competitive merit-based scholarships for newly admitted degree-seeking international students on a J-1 or F-1 visa. This scholarship is designed to support international students who matriculate and take classes on the UofM campus as they work toward an undergraduate or graduate degree. We value scholarly achievement and academic success and want to attract the best and brightest students to join our cutting-edge programs and to learn from our world-renowned faculty.
Founded in 1912, The University of Memphis is a public research university located in Memphis, Tennessee. Much University of Memphis college students resides in housing south of the main campus.
Why study at the University of Memphis? As a part of this UofM, you will have the opportunity to live in and enjoy an international environment. The university provides options for students to increase their knowledge by offering programs of instruction in the various disciplines and programs through faculty who qualified for teaching at the college level.
- Scholarship Program: International Merit Scholarship.
- University or Organization: University of Memphis.
- Degree Level: Undergraduate and graduate.
- Award: Tuition-fee.
- Nationality: International.
- Can be taken in: USA.
International Merit Scholarship at UofM in USA, 2020
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- For an undergraduate degree, applicants must have 24 ACT or 1180 SAT equivalent or 3.25 U.S.A. equivalent undergraduate degree GPA as determined by a credential evaluation agency
- For graduate degree, students should have 300 GRE or equivalent on other tests or 3.0 U.S.A. equivalent undergraduate degree GPA as determined by a credential evaluation agency (www.naces.org) or relevant master’s degree from an accredited and approved institution.
Undergraduate and graduate in any field offered by UofM.
Degree Programs offered by University of Memphis, Click Here.
The University of Memphis will provide an award amount that will vary according to the programs for the successful candidates.
How to Apply
For applying, applicants are obliged to admission in an undergraduate degree and master’s degree at the university. After that, they can apply for this award.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit official transcripts from all previous colleges attended
NOTE: Generally, applications may be online, via e-mail or mail, and can be in Web Page, Word or PDF format. And after entering any link you will be directed directly to the requested page.
For more information about the scholarship Click Here.
Application Deadline is September 1, 2020