International Leadership Award at BU in Australia, 2020 – Bond University offers undergraduate and postgraduate students who have outstanding leadership experience and community involvement with a partial-fee tuition remission scholarship. International Leadership Scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic excellence and evidence of outstanding leadership and community achievements.
- Scholarship Program: International Leadership Scholarship.
- University or Organization: Bond University.
- Degree Level: Undergraduate or Masters.
- Award: AUD$10,000 tuition remission.
- Nationality: International.
- Can be taken in: Australia.
International Leadership Award at BU in Australia, 2020
- Have submitted the Bond University Online Application Form to apply for chosen program. The following programs are not eligible for consideration for scholarships – Master of Psychology (Clinical), Master of Professional Psychology, Study Abroad and Exchange Programs, the Bond Medical Program and Doctor of Physiotherapy.
- Have achieved a minimum of ATAR 84.00 or IB Diploma 30 (or equivalent) for undergraduate applicants, or achieved commendable results from undergraduate studies for postgraduate applicants
- Evidence of your leadership, initiative, and service to your school/university and/or community. Please use the Summary of Achievements template to present this evidence and submit this along with your completed scholarship application form.
- Complete and submit the International Student Scholarship Application Form (PDF) by the scholarship application closing date relevant to chosen starting semester.
- Not have already commenced undergraduate or postgraduate studies at Bond University.
- Those studying English at Bond University College as part of a packaged Offer are still eligible to apply.
Argentina, Brazil, Cambodia, China, Colombia, Denmark, Egypt, France, Germany, Ghana, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Jordan, Kenya, Korea, Republic of, Malaysia, Mexico, Mongolia, Nepal, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Peru, Philippines, Russian Federation, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Province of China, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Vietnam.
Bachelor or masters degree in a variety of subject areas.
Degree programs offered by Bond University, Click Here.
Recipients of the International Leadership Scholarship are awarded with AUD$10,000 tuition remission and is paid in two equal AUD$5000 instalments in the recipient’s first two semesters of study.
The following programs are not eligible for consideration for the scholarships – Master of Psychology (Clinical), Master of Professional Psychology, Study Abroad and Exchange Programs, the Bond Medical Program and Doctor of Physiotherapy.
How to Apply
Students must submit the Bond University Online Application Form before applying for this scholarship.
Once submitted, students can apply for this scholarship using the International Student Scholarship Application Form (PDF). The form must be completed in full and returned to [email protected] by the relevant application closing date.
Applicants must attach your academic transcripts, CV, and copy of passport.
NOTE: Generally, applications may be online, via e-mail or mail, and can be in Web Page, Word or PDF format. And after entering any link you will be directed directly to the requested page.
For more information about the scholarship Click Here.
First round applications closed on 30 June, 2020 for students commencing in September 2020 semester.
Second round applications close on 23 August, 2020 for students commencing in September 2020 semester.
Applications close on 16 October, 2020 for students commencing in January 2021 semester.