Incoming Undergraduate International Students at TCU in USA, 2020 – Two types of financial assistance are available for incoming international students: scholarships based on academic achievement and need-based financial aid. Students should plan to be responsible for the majority of educational expenses, since awards are competitive and usually cover less than half of the cost of attendance.
Texas Christian University is a significant teaching and research institution in Texas, United States. It was established in 1873, offers 117 undergraduate, 62 master’s, and 25 doctoral programs.
Why at the Texas Christian University? At TCU, they teach individuals to consider and act as ethical leaders and liable citizens in the worldwide community.
- Scholarship Program: Incoming Undergraduate International Students.
- University or Organization: Texas Christian University.
- Degree Level: Undergraduate.
- Award: Full tuition.
- Nationality: International.
- Can be taken in: USA.
Incoming Undergraduate International Students at TCU in USA, 2020
- The Chancellor’s Scholarship has rewarded the most accomplished prospective Horned Frogs for their remarkable achievements before enrolling at Texas Christian University.
- Students, who are obtainable the Chancellor’s Grant, have excelled in a rigorous college preparatory curriculum.
- Most recipients will be at or near the top of their graduating class.
- For the entering first-year class, the average SAT, and the ACT is 1500 and 33, respectively.
- Must have to exhibit extraordinary qualities of leadership in an array of extracurricular activities.
Any of the undergraduate degree programs offered by Texas Christian University.
Undergraduate Degree Programs offered by Texas Christian University, Click Here.
- The four-year value of the award for each first-year scholarship recipient is more than $187,440 and totals $9.6 million for all 249 Chancellor’s Scholars. It does not include additional programming activity costs for the group.
- The academic award will be awarded based on writing samples, leadership accomplishments, service records, and extracurricular activities.
How to Apply
To apply for an award, applicants must submit an application online. Before starting the application, applicants must take admission in an undergraduate course at TCU.
Official high school transcripts, essay (should be 300-500 words), two recommendations (Counselor and Teacher), SAT or ACT score, college transcripts, financial statement (only from Int. students), and Early Decision agreement. All the documents must submit by email at [email protected]
NOTE: Generally, applications may be online, via e-mail or mail, and can be in Web Page, Word or PDF format. And after entering any link you will be directed directly to the requested page.
For more information about the scholarship Click Here.
Application Deadline is October 1, 2020