Iglu International Scholarship at RMIT in Australia 2021 – Purpose built for students, Iglu combines all the fantastic benefits of independent living with the supportive framework of student accommodation. Iglu Melbourne City is convenience living at its best. Located in the heart of Melbourne across from the Queen Victoria Market, surrounded by shops, sights and nightlife, it is a 10-minute walk to our City Campus or a 25-minute tram or train ride to our Brunswick Campus.
Living at Iglu is easy with well-equipped and fully furnished spaces, study spaces, in-house gym, and onsite laundry. You can make new friends and enjoy the fresh and funky designs set within a safe and secure environment. There’s one easy bill to cover all your utilities, unlimited internet, weekday breakfast and regular community events, leaving you all the time you need to enjoy your new student experience.
RMIT University is an Australian public research university located in Melbourne, Victoria. The university offers undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral degree programs and it is one of the wealthiest universities in Australia.
Why study at RMIT University? While studying at this university, students can get professional learning opportunities, career guidance, and employment services. They can make new friends and enjoy the fresh and funky designs set within a safe and secure environment.
- Scholarship Program: Iglu International Accommodation Scholarship.
- University or Organization: RMIT University.
- Degree Level: Bachelors and Master by coursework program.
- Award: 50% tuition fee reduction.
- Nationality: International.
- Can be taken in: Australia.
Iglu International Scholarship at RMIT in Australia 2021
For being eligible, candidates must be:
- be an international student applying from Australia
- be 18 years of age or over by 1st of February in the year you are commencing study at RMIT
- be commencing a full-time study at RMIT in Semester 1, 2021 in a vocational or degree with at least one-year program duration (excludes ELICOS, Foundation Studies and Higher Degree by Research)
Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in any subject offered by the university.
Degree programs offered by RMIT University, Click Here.
RMIT University provides a 50% tuition fee reduction for the entire program duration.
How to Apply
For applying, candidates first select an eligible program and submit an application to study at RMIT. After receiving an offer to study at RMIT, they have to submit the application form for this application.
Applicants must attach your academic transcripts, CV, and copy of passport.
NOTE: Generally, applications may be online, via e-mail or mail, and can be in Web Page, Word or PDF format. And after entering any link you will be directed directly to the requested page.
For more information about the scholarship Click Here.
Application Deadline is February 28, 2021