ICAEW Foundation Bursary at QMUL in UK, 2020 – The Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW) Foundation is offering a bursary for a talented but financially disadvantaged (a family income of circa £25,000 pa) school leaver who would like to study the BSc Accounting and Management programme.
- Scholarship Program: ICAEW Foundation 2020 bursary.
- University or Organization: Queen Mary University of London.
- Degree Level: Undergraduate.
- Award: £4,000.
- Nationality: International.
- Can be taken in: UK.
ICAEW Foundation Bursary at QMUL in UK, 2020
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Previous education
- Previous/current work experience
- Any previous/current scholarships or bursaries
- Personal financial circumstances: all income, financial support, debts etc
- Family circumstances and finances
- Any exceptional personal circumstances
- Academic interests and motivation
- Career objectives
BSc in Accounting and Management.
Programs offered by Queen Mary University of London, Click Here.
The winner will receive £4000 towards living costs each year, for all three years of the programme. The money will be paid from Queen Mary’s Bursaries Office by December each year.
How to Apply
For assembling this grant, you are required to apply for the undergraduate degree coursework at the Queen Mary University of London.
After being enrolled, you can download and complete the application form submit via email the completed form to [email protected]
Applicants must submit a CV, academic certificates and transcripts with their applications.
NOTE: Generally, applications may be online, via e-mail or mail, and can be in Web Page, Word or PDF format. And after entering any link you will be directed directly to the requested page.
For more information about the scholarship Click Here.
Application Deadline is August 18, 2020