Hungarian State Scholarships at ELU in Hungary 2021 – Tempus Public Foundation offers scholarships for foreign higher education students, graduates, lecturers and researchers who would like to gain further knowledge and experience in Hungarian higher education institutions, research or art institutes.
The University is a Budapest based Hungarian public research university. Established in 1635, ELTE is one of Hungary’s largest and most prestigious institutions of public higher education.
Why study at Eötvös Loránd University? ELTE is the largest scientific institution in Hungary, with 118 doctoral programmes, offering 38 bachelor programmes, 96 master’s programmes and more than 50 foreign language graduation programmes. Via the Bologna process, the awarded course credits are transferable to universities in Europe.
- Scholarship Program: Hungarian State Scholarships.
- University or Organization: Eötvös Loránd University.
- Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD.
- Award: Tuition fees.
- Nationality: International.
- Can be taken in: Hungary.
Hungarian State Scholarships at ELU in Hungary 2021
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must have a valid educational work plan or a bilateral agreement signed by the Hungarian Government or the Ministry of Human Capacities and the relevant ministry of the given country or territory.
- Must have previous year degree or certificates with a good academic result.
Bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degree programme in any subject offered by the University.
Programs offered by Eötvös Loránd University, Click Here.
Eötvös Loránd University will provide tuition fees to the interested and deserving candidates.
How to Apply
To get enrolled for this opportunity student must have to take admission in a Bachelor, masters, doctoral degree programme at the University. After that, you can apply for the opportunity through the online portal.
Applicants must attach your academic transcripts, CV, and copy of passport.
NOTE: Generally, applications may be online, via e-mail or mail, and can be in Web Page, Word or PDF format. And after entering any link you will be directed directly to the requested page.
For more information about the scholarship Click Here.
Application Deadline is February 25, 2021