Hanze Award for Non-EEA Students in Netherlands, 2020 – There are a number of scholarships available to students at Hanze University of Applied Sciences, Groningen (Hanze UAS). Certain scholarships are funded (or co-funded) by Hanze UAS and others by the Dutch government. By providing financial support to incoming international students, Hanze UAS and its partners strive to give people all over the world access to higher education.
The Hanze Scholarship programme offers scholarships to master’s students from outside theEuropean Economic Area (EEA) who want to pursue their master’s degree at Hanze UAS, Groningen. The scholarship is a contribution towards to costs of living in the Netherlands and is, in principle, awarded for the nominal duration of the programme.
- Scholarship Program: Hanze Scholarship.
- University or Organization: Hanze University of Applied Sciences.
- Degree Level: Masters.
- Award: €10,000.
- Nationality: International.
- Can be taken in: Netherlands.
Hanze Award for Non-EEA Students in Netherlands, 2020
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Your nationality is non-EEA
- You are admitted to one of these full-time Master programs
Masters degree in European Master in Renewable Energy, European Master in Sustainable Energy System Management, Master Data Science for Life Sciences, Master Energy for Society, Master in Fine Art and Design: MADtech, Master in Fine Art and Design: Painting, Master International Communication, Master of Music, Master Smart Systems Engineering and MSc in Business Studies – Interdisciplinary Business Professional.
Degree programs offered by Hanze University of Applied Sciences, Click Here.
- The Hanze Scholarship amounts to € 10,000 per academic year.
- The Hanze Scholarship is a contribution towards to costs of living and cannot be used to reduce the tuition fee. However, a grant letter stating the amount of the scholarship can be used to the reduce the total amount of the financial guarantee.
- Please note that € 10,000 is only part of what is needed to be able to study at Hanze UAS. See our pages on costs of living and immigration procedures for more information.
How to Apply
- Application for the Hanze Scholarship is open from 1 March upto and including 30 April 2020.
- If you wish to be eligible for the scholarship you first have to be admitted to the programme itself. For information on how to get enrolled please see Application and (re-)enrolment.
- Admitted students will receive an invitation to apply for the scholarship and a link to the Hanze Scholarship application form from the programme’s admissions officer.
- You will be informed about the result of our selection on 15 June 2020 at the latest.
- Further practical information concerning acceptance of the scholarship, procedure and payment will be sent to you after selection.
Applicants must attach your academic transcripts, CV, and copy of passport.
NOTE: Generally, applications may be online, via e-mail or mail, and can be in Web Page, Word or PDF format. And after entering any link you will be directed directly to the requested page.
For more information about the scholarship Click Here.
Application Deadline is April 30, 2020